Sunday 29 November 2009

Animatic Video

I created this animatic which gives viewers an idea as to what our film teaser trailer will look like. I drew each image individually in the same sized box, so that when I did eventually put the pictures together, it looked as if it were moving. Although this process was quite long and required me to have a lot of patience, I feel that it was worth it as the final result was quite successful and gave a good impression of what our final teaser trailer should look like.

I created the actual animatic in Windows Movie Maker. I did this by making the duration of each images about 0.75 seconds, so that the images would flick from one to another extremely quickly. This gave the impression of movement. I then added a song by the band 'The Script', as I felt that this slow and romantic music fitted in well with the genre of the film.

No comments: