From my preliminary task, I learnt many things to improve my documents.
- I learnt many more technical skills. This included using websites such as Dafont.com to download unique fonts for my magazine. I also used the cloning button to erase any imperfections, for example blemishes on her face.
- I included a bar code, to allow for my magazine to be sold in shops.
- My research was much better, and i used more standard conventions of 90s magazines, for example offering a free 90s poster.
- I only displayed the month of which the magazine was sold in, rather then included the actual date of that day.