Monday 8 March 2010

Second Draft of Poster

After receiving some feedback, I decided to change my idea slightly.

Firstly, I have decided to use an image of Nick only, as I feel that he is the main star of the film. The other three girls, although they do play a part int he film, it would simply look too overcrowded if all four actors were present. Secondly, I decided not to have film reviews on the page. These are normally found on websites instead, and I wanted to make sure I used standard forms and conventions rather than challenge them. Lastly, I made the heading 'Nick' much bigger. In my previous draft it was quite small with almost 50% of it covered by the images of the girls. This did not stand out and would not attract any attention if displayed on a billboard for example.

No comments: